Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Baseball's Here


Opening day is around the corner, and Erin says that Carson is a bit too young to venture out to Safeco. So the little guy will have to come with me next year. I pulled out this picture of a Mets vs. Yankees "Subway Series." We bought tickets in the very last row at Shea stadium, and behind us there was nothing but a chain link fence that would let the freezing ocean winds were killing us. Brandon was so cold that he was forced to buy a Mets beanie just to avoid freezing to death. I won't talk about the Mets heartbreaking season, which still gets me choked up. Its the closest I've been to the World Series. I'll give my thoughts on the M's coming up.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey, I'm about 12 inches to your left in this picture. Unless I took that picture. Nice framing, good shading, nope definitely not one of my pics.